So, this year for Hazel's birthday I made her a cake. The reason for this was when I asked her what kind of cake she wanted, she told me she wanted a "pink" cake. Me and my trying to make everything easier, I thought, cool. Cherry chip cake with cherry pre-made frosting. No prob. Then Shane asked me if I was going to make it a "Hello Kitty" cake since Hazel wanted it to be pink. Sure! No prob! It took a little more work, but here was the outcome...



Hazel thought it was great. The funniest part was when we actually ate the cake. We ate it at Hazel's cousin's baptism dinner since it was on her birthday, and his relatives thought it was a joke cake since it was pink. I guess they didn't realize that we were celebrating 3 birthdays that day. I thought the number four's in the frosting would've given clues, but anyhoo...
It was a great day!
1 comment:
Your cake is SO cute!! You did AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment