Sunday, November 4, 2012

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is a big day! I am going in for the BIG ultrasound. The one where they look at every tiny little detail and find out if the baby is developing the way they should...it will also hopefully let us know whether we are having a boy or a girl. I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight! It's like the night before Christmas, or the first day of school...

And, now something that has nothing to do with what I just wrote about...daylight savings time totally screws up my brain. Although, I guess in a way that's a good thing just in case I ever happen to travel to a totally different time zone. I can picture it now..."Man I feel awful! I feel just like when I have daylight savings time!" Then it will hit me that no, I just went to a different time zone. So, to all you people who have to deal with jet lag ALL THE TIME, I feel for you. (See, that's my empathy coming out...)

So, hope everyone is having a happy fall, and don't forget to vote (if you haven't already!)

No comments: