Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Changes

So, it has been an interesting year. I of course am basing this year as starting when Jeffrey was born, and that was almost a year ago! It is hard to believe he will be one year old in just a few short months.

Many changes have happened. Big huge ginormous changes.

A few years before I got pregnant with Jeffrey I started having gallbladder attacks. I know this. I was nauseous and sick all the time. My gallbladder was ceasing to function. I don't know that it was reaching a point where there were stones or anything, but even then, it was not a healthy organ.

Then I started having my feet zoned and energy work, and my gallbladder symptoms went away. Whenever I had a zone though, I was usually told that my gallbladder felt sluggish, or other things.

Well, when I was pregnant with Jeffrey I didn't get my feet zoned the entire time. I honestly can't remember when I had my feet zoned prior to getting pregnant, so it was definitely at least a year that I hadn't gotten zoned by the time he was born.

Then of course the whole gallbladder thing happened after I had Jeffrey. This was pretty devastating to me for a few reasons. When you research zoning and alternative medicine, the gallbladder does have a pretty crucial function and it usually involves emotion. It is an emotion center. I could go into detail on why this makes sense to me, but anyway, when my gallbladder had ceased to function my body, understandably, kinda freaked out.

Of course the pixie stix sized stones plugging up my bile duct didn't help either.

I was one sick puppy. The other thing you can tell from my gallbladder surgery pictures...at least I could, and from what the doc told me, was you could tell my gallbladder was scarred and had been dealing with a diminished function level for quite some time. (And I seriously still feel like the pain was worse than recovering from a c-section. My c-section pain...maybe a 7, or an 8. My gallbladder pain...10+ meaning I seriously wanted the pain to diminish or die.)

Being able to be zoned and have energy work done have pretty much saved my life. I hate taking medication for depression, and by...March I think it was...my depression was getting really bad. I think it was the worst level I have ever had. Since I had an energy work session though...things have been really good. I need to go again.

Anyway, my body still has issues. I know this especially now since I am going to see my ob/gyn, but I think I am going to talk to him about the more natural route I want to try. Quite frankly, the western medicine route isn't working, and I refuse to have a hysterectomy this young. I refuse! Aside from the fact that besides having endometriosis (which apparently is a sign that I need to bulk up my immune system...) there isn't really any other reason to have it removed. Plus, I don't know if we're done having kids.

One thing I do know, is that while I am definitely in a better place health-wise, my body is still very sick. By sick, I mean unhealthy. I can tell this partly because it isn't functioning the way it should. Hormones that should be produced at certain levels, aren't being produced.. So, I think it is time to make some changes, especially in the food department. There is a lot of information out there, so, we'll see how it goes. My sister-in-law and sister have been really into this lately, so I have some good resources with them to turn to.

No comments: