Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Maybe

So, I admit I am getting a little excited. Shane's younger brothers frequently go see shows and the theatre they go to has Bill Cosby on the roster. That's right. BILL COSBY. And we might get tickets.

Maybe. Most likely yes.

The last time I went to an actual concert/performance that didn't involve classical music or amazing actors was...13 years ago. WOW. That time it was Neil Diamond.

Of course my favorite response to hear was from Shane's brother...He's still alive? Yeah.

Shane and I both come from large families, and my family watched the Cosby Show while I was growing up, and Shane's family watched the Cosby Show AND listened to all his albums. They are pretty hilarious.

They become even more hilarious the older we get and actually know what he is referring to when he does his routines on raising children, women, etc...

So, yes, I hope we get tickets and it is something we are looking forward to!

Now who will watch the kids.....

No comments: