I know what you might be thinking...Melissa get over it! Well, you're wrong. I may be a little disappointed about needing to be on fertility meds again, but what really got me down was going to my ultrasound appointment and finding out that there were things I needed to discuss more in depth with my doc.
Things I won't really go into here, but suffice to say it would not be wise to get pregnant at this point until these things are taken care of. So there's really no point in taking the meds yet.
That is what has me down. I hate having things wrong with me that I have no control over whatsoever. I can't think my way out of it, or just think positive and it will correct itself. Or wait, here's my favorite...just stop stressing about it, and it will get better. Ha!
Oh well, apparently there are more things that I need to learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment