Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Eyes

So tired. I don't really know why really. I mean, it's not like I did anything abnormal today. Yes I did get called in to do a surgery at 6 AM but we didn't start until 7 AM and that is normal. I mean, there are days when we have a 7 AM start. So, that shouldn't have done anything.

I was the "float" today, so I wasn't even in one room standing in one spot retracting all day either. I was busy, but not super busy, just, "I have things to do" busy. So, I can't figure it out, but I came home and promptly wanted to go to bed. No idea why.

I think I'm like everyone in that I wish we had more money. Then we could fix some things in our house that really bug me on occasion...like today. They seem to bug me more when I am tired. Most of the time I just let it go and don't let it bother me.

It is so nice to have the sun shining longer in the evening. I am so glad it is more like spring! I hope the weather stays springlike so I can enjoy my favorite season a little longer. :) (That's me trying to be positive...and looking at the bright side.)

No comments: