Tuesday, March 16, 2010

5 reasons....

So, I have been thinking a lot lately of all the reasons why I love my husband and think he's a wonderful person. Since they have been on my mind, I thought I would share 5 of them with you. I'm sure I could write a much longer list than five, but five sounded good. :)

1- He always thinks I am beautiful. Sometimes I wonder about this, but he insists that no matter what, I am always beautiful to him. That just makes me happy because I don't really think I am that pretty sometimes.

2- He is always concerned about how I am feeling, and is very sensitive to things that I may be thinking or going through. He is my biggest support system, and I love that we can just talk and talk about anything and everything.

3- I think I can count on one hand the number of BIG arguments we have had. If we hurt each others feelings I think we last maybe 30 minutes at the most before one of us goes to the other and apologizes...even if it wasn't our fault.

4- He is so smart and amazing. He can just pick up an owner's manual and figure out how something works, and then fix it. Most of the machines he runs at his workplace he figured out how to run by reading the manual...and then he ends up training his coworkers how to run the machine!

5- He is willing to go above and beyond what most people would do to help out. He took over teaching Harrison at home when I had to go back to work, he gets Hazel ready for school since I am already at work, and he is happy to do it!

1 comment:

Eve said...

This is such a sweet post. It makes me happy.