So, I decided I needed to write on here today, but I don't really have anything super exciting or earth shattering to write about, so, I decided I would create my own list of random things about me...just because.
5 random things about me...
I like to wear sweaters and button-down shirts...with pants too of course. That is probably one of the few things I do like about winter is it is cold enough to wear sweaters. I have a lot.
When I was growing up I always had to share my birthday dinner with my older sister. I don't remember being upset about it ever. Her birthday was only two days away from mine. She always let me pick the main course, which I think was because she liked the main course I always picked (homemade sweet and sour chicken...) as long as we had corn on the cob. That was her favorite. I do remember not liking that it was in the summer because it always seemed to be an afterthought and got celebrated at many family reunions.
I enjoy listening to classical music. Some of my favorite songs are Mozart's Bassoon Concerto, Zadok the Priest (performed by Amici Forever), Adagio (performed by Sarah Brightman), and Haydn's Cello Concerto (performed by Jacqueline Du Pre). There are lots more, but it would probably take a whole page to write them all down. :)
I like watching tv shows on Hulu. Ugly Betty, Psych, Glee, Modern Family, and we currently started watching Kyle XY.
I LOVE CHOCOLATE! My favorite is a Hershey's Almond Bar, but really, if it's chocolate, I am most likely going to like it. As long as I'm not allergic to the nuts in it.
So, there you go. Five more useless trivia facts about me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment