Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I'm Blaming it on the Weather....

So, every day I come and check my blog. I look at the date, and think, "MAN! I really should post something NEW!! It's been a few days!" Then I sit there for a few moments...tink...tink...tink... and nothing. Nada. Zilcho. Zip. I CANNOT think of ANYTHING to write.

I can only assume it's because it has been so HOT for the past while that I just can't be creative. Plus, all my creative gears are trying to think up fun ways of presenting historical information for my Primary class...right?

That, and I keep trying to not focus on what I want to focus on because it probably isn't what I want it to be. That's a cryptic sentence. If you figure it out you get 4 GOLD stars!!! Woowoo!

See...this post in and of itself is a great example of why I haven't written anything for the past few days. It just sounds dorky! :)

So stay tuned...I predict my next post will be written on...Saturday, or maybe Friday...we'll see.

2 comments:

Patty B. said...

You're so funny, Melissa! I've had some of those days/weeks, too. At least you posted what you're thinking and it made sense! If I could, I'd blame my no-postings on being nutso with teenagers home during the summer!

Salmon Tolman Family said...

One nice thing about blogging is there are NO rules. So if you feel no inspiration, wait until you do! Best wishes for your new(er) calling teaching primary!