
I think for the past few days...well, probably since Saturday, I've been living on an adrenaline surge. Merely coping and trying to figure out all the things that need to be taken care of, what order they need to be taken care of in, and how to do it all without completely going crazy.
My hubby has been a big help, albeit one-armed. We go to the orthopedic surgeon on Monday (which only happened because some strings were pulled). Otherwise we would have had to wait an additional week.
So, who knows, maybe by the end of next week, Shane will have had his first shoulder surgery. Having been in on a few shoulder scopes, I let him know that he was going to be in for a lot of healing the next few months. He's really looking forward to it. (Totally kidding here.)
A whole gambit of other things have happened of course. Wouldn't want to just have one crazy thing to deal with. Might as well just pour it all on. Of course, with that have been a lot of blessings. So, there is always some good, if I take the time to look for it.
Anyway, like I said, I've been living on an adrenaline rush. Well, the rush abruptly ended today, and now I feel like a hollow shell, barely able to walk. I keep glancing at the clock, wishing it was time for bed! The daylight savings thing really made things all that much better too. (Again, I'm kidding here. I dislike spring daylight savings time. Blech.)
But, we are all alive, we have food to eat, and we are hanging in there!
2 comments:
I hope Shane does well in recovery! glad that nothing worse happened. We'll be praying for you and your family. :-) take care.
Cute Monkey picture! Love Monkeys!!! I totally understand looking at the clock and hoping for BED time!
Post a Comment