
So, for Valentine's day, Shane bought me a box of some of my FAVORITE chocolates from the Idle Isle store. These are some of the yummiest treats ever, so I thought that was a great gift. The picture does not do them justice, believe me.
I like to savor my chocolates, making them last as long as possible. I didn't do so well this time...hehehe... By yesterday more than half of them were gone. (I did share a few, I'm not totally stingy!)
So, anyway, yesterday after I got home from church and had dinner cooking, I decided it was time to enjoy another chocolate. I walked into my room and looked where I put the box, and...NO BOX!
Well, knowing that Sylvie has a sneaky streak to her, I wondered if it had been her. (Especially after I glanced at the bed and the pillows were all out of place.) I peeked under the bed, and there was my box. Empty.
She had jumped onto my bed, knocked the box down and eaten what was inside.
Sylvie ate the rest of my chocolates! Now, before you all get all crazy on me, YES I KNOW that chocolate is bad for dogs. I know this. It's NOT like I fed them to her myself!
So see, having a dog really is like having a child...and sometimes they are even more sneaky! (Although, if my kids had done it, they would have kept the box where it was and just taken a chocolate out.)
Good thing I love that dog...:)
1 comment:
Those are Ryan's favorite Treats as well. That is so funny! Silly Sylvie!
Post a Comment