Thursday, February 12, 2009

The best hubby ever!

Today has been a not so great day. I think my hubby realized that as soon as he walked in the door.

I had an appointment to go to and he taught Harrison while I was gone. When I came back, I felt even worse, and sounded awful, and cried. I asked for a blessing, which he gave, and then I cried some more.

He told me to go lay down and taught Harrison the rest of his lessons.

Being married to this wonderful man has taught me a lot on what it really means to love unconditionally. I told him how grateful I was for his patience with me, and he smiled, and told me that he had to be patient with me because I was his ticket into heaven. :)

He listens to me complain about things, and knows that all I really want is a hug.

What an awesome man.

1 comment:

Jess'n'John said...

naturally, you are one lucky girl! :-)