So, I honestly don't have all that much to write about. Nothing super exciting anyway. Harrison started school on Monday, and that was fine. We went and met Hazel's teacher yesterday, and she starts her first day tomorrow.
As for me...well, I've just been fighting the blahs. The, I don't feel like doing anything, and NO I do NOT want to clean another dish or sweep or do laundry, or any of the other things that I normally do.
So, instead, I made bread. Usually this would be a good thing, but apparently that just wasn't meant to be today. Oh I MADE the bread all right, but did it turn out? Well, sort of. It's borderline palatable. I must have kneaded it either not enough or too much. Honestly I have never had bread turn out the way that it did today. I guess to give you an idea...it looks like I stuck drop biscuit dough into bread pans and baked it. The texture on the inside is still like bread should be...but the outside...not a chance. Truly bizarre.
The weather was so gorgeous today. A perfect almost fall day. It was even almost nippy this morning. I had to wear a sweater for 3/4 of my walk. It was so nice!
I've almost convinced myself to go back to the library. I avoided it for the whole summer. Not on purpose really, but just because I would end up buying books and with all the trips and gatherings and whatnot, it just kind of flew by. Plus, I was trying to use reading books as an incentive to get things done! It was my reward. So, now I have read all the books, and need to go to the library to get some that I haven't read yet...either that or get ones that I haven't read for a while...hmm, haven't read Kristen Heitzmann for a while, and she writes really good books.
No comments:
Post a Comment