Wow, one holiday and suddenly the week flies by. I can't believe it's already Wednesday!
Poor Hazel has a nasty cold, so she didn't get to go to her last day of preschool yesterday. It's all right, she pretty much slept the whole time she would have been at school.
Harrison informed me that he didn't want to go to school today. I'm sitting there thinking, really, you don't want to go? It's the last week! The last week of school before summer vacation is the best! So, of course I convinced him to go. If he had been sick like Hazel, I might have considered it. I think today was like the fourth day this whole spring that Harrison was able to wear shorts to school. It's been so cold the rest of the time.
I think I bugged Shane enough about our lawn that today he went and took our lawnmower to get fixed...didn't help the prairie lawn look, but still, we are closer to having a nicely mowed lawn. I keep telling him we should just call our house "Little House on the Prairie in the City" because it seriously looks like it's in the middle of a meadow...outlined by sidewalks.
As for me...well, I've been lightheaded, somewhat dizzy, and just feeling bizarre. I went to the doc yesterday, and he told me that my symptoms sounded like something that was more out of his area of expertise, so he referred me to an internal specialist that has more experience in that area. I go see him on Friday. Technically, according to the medical world, I am not pregnant. Tests showed up negative (no blood test though), but I feel pregnant, and certain things still haven't happened, so until they do, I'm trying to stay positive. Plus, I'm hoping we can figure out why I've been so lightheaded lately...not low iron..Now you know what I know. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment