Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Three Little Elephants

Well tonight is an exciting one for Harrison. At least, he is looking forward to it! They are having a literacy night at his school and his class is doing a "reader's theatre" the title of which is "The Three Little Elephants." Kind of based on the three little pigs, but with elephants, and a squeaky mouse. Harrison is the squeaky mouse because he "can speak in a squeaky voice."

It should be cute, and I am glad he is so excited to go! He has asked about 40 times if we are going, and how we really need to go, and please can we go? I guess the "yes, we can go, I will sign your paper" wasn't enough. :) Well, I guess with his frequent reminders we definitely won't forget about it tonight! I will have to let you know how it all goes. Maybe I'll be the super parent and even remember to take our camera!

No comments: